- Older COVID Patients Battle ‘Brain Fog,’ Weakness and Emotional Turmoil
Seniors tend to have more serious symptoms than younger coronavirus patients, […]
- Most Home Health Aides ‘Can’t Afford Not to Work’ — Even When Lacking...
Home health aides flattened the curve by keeping the most vulnerable patients […]
- As Californians Get Older and Less Mobile, Fires Get Hotter and Faster
Retirement areas are increasingly being built in the idyllic wooded fringe of […]
- Pandemia obstaculiza al preciado bloque de votantes en centros de adultos...
Muchos seniors que necesitan ayuda para obtener o llenar sus boletas podrían […]
- Pandemic Erects Barriers for Prized Bloc of Voters in Nursing Homes, Senior...
Voting is a point of pride for many older Americans, and senior living […]
- Lifetime Experiences Help Older Adults Build Resilience to Pandemic Trauma
These seniors use coping strategies to keep them socially active yet safe from […]
- ‘No Mercy’ Explores the Fallout After a Small Town Loses Its Hospital
Listen to “Where It Hurts,” each episode debuting on Tuesdays, from Sept. […]
- KHN on the Air This Week
KHN and California Healthline staff made the rounds on national and local media […]
- A Pandemic Upshot: Seniors Are Having Second Thoughts About Where to Live
More than 70,000 residents and staff members at nursing homes and assisted […]
- New Dental Treatment Helps Fill Cavities and Insurance Gaps for Seniors
A new treatment for tooth decay is cheaper, quicker and less painful than […]